Tuesday, September 27, 2011

forget-me-not

many of you ladies I am sure loved the talk from president uchtdorf as much as I did. He has a beautiful way, like a few others, of saying the perfect thing at the perfect time for us ladies. From the moment he mentioned that lil flower I tooned in because it is one of my favorite lil flowers that I have tried to grow, or keep alive in my pot out on my porch. i love the lil aspect and the simple bright sweetness with the forget me not. Now, it has so much more meaning that we should not forget.



With conference on its way, I thought of a few different versions and thought a sale would be appropriate
On all religious prints BUY ONE GET ONE FREE for a limited time only. They make great presents or had a special decor element to any room.  Some of the prints you can pick a custom color.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/82690234/conference-sale-forget-me-not-print

http://www.etsy.com/listing/82689960/conference-sale-forget-me-not-print?ref=v1_other_2

happy conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Labels