Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Oh what fun it is to...Have Primary Bookmarks!!

Yes Yes..the day is finally here. You wonderful people have given me great feedback and mentioned your requests of items you would like to see..so the top request is for Primary bookmarks!

Being sold as a set of 4,  I love to see the temple, Choose the Right, Did you think to Pray, and I am a child of God!! Adorable fun, bright colors for any age!! If you need more than the set, message or email me and I will make a custom listing for you on etsy to purchase.
If you don't do etsy, but have a credit card I can charge you thru paypal. It's that easy.

I hope you enjoy them. I have them on hand today so start your order!



They are available at my show in Provo. I am going to be a vendor at the Bella Bazaar this Friday and Saturday. These and many ohter items that I sell will be there, so will I for most of the show. Come say hi, eat some yummy goodies, and shop all around! So many vendors of all kinds..see image below for details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Labels